Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's in a Name 4 Wrap-Up


This is my second time participating in Beth Fish Reads What's in a Name Challenge. It is one of my favorites. It's always fun trying to find book titles to fit in with the different categories. Here is my completed list, linked to my reviews.

  1. Number--The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
  2. Gem--The Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
  3. Size--Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  4. Travel or Movement--Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  5. Evil--Something Wicked this Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
  6. Life Stage--Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh

4 comments:

  1. I love the satisfation of completing a challenge. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I have a few more reviews so that I can finish one more challenge. Only three days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have read most of these or have in my house waiting for me. I, too, think it is fun to find titles to fit. I am doing very well with it this year and may complete by June.
    Clous Atlas will fit for 5, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Care--I love this challenge too. The fun is in finding titles to fit out of the books I already am planning on reading. That's great that you're almost done. Looking at the list, I think I've finish two categories.

    ReplyDelete